Wednesday 31 March 2010

A Rock Letter

We received this wonderful letter from a lady called Alison who lives in Suffolk:


Dear Roger,

Just felt I had to put pen to paper and to tell you what a blessing the Rock Musical has been to me.

Not only was I thrilled to be a part of the choir at Ipswich, but I have just returned from a wonderful pilgrimage to the Holy Land and as I travelled in the footsteps of Jesus the songs came flooding back and the story which was acted out took on real meaning as I stood on the traditional sites of Jesus' ministry.

Standing on the shore of the Sea of Galilee early in the morning watching the sun rise the words of 'This is the place' were on my lips and on my heart and visiting Caesarea Philippi where Jesus asked Peter who he thought he was, I recalled the words of 'You are Messiah' and suddenly it came to life and really meant something really special to me.

So thank you so much for blessing me through your ministry and may God continue to use you in His Service.

No comments: