Friday 18 September 2009

Rock in Action

I received this email from one of the Leicester choir members. It is so wonderful to hear of how God is using Rock to bless people.

----------------------------------

Hi Helen,
I thought you might be interested to know that since we performed in Leicester, we have played two of the songs in my home church.
We played "This is the Place" as a call to worship one Sunday evening, and recently sang "The Look of Love" during a morning service based on "Heroes with Clay Feet" - Peter.
My Minister was in the audience when we sang at the DeMontfort Hall, and since she knows I love to sing more than anything she asked me if there was a song from "Rock" that could be integrated into the service.
I picked 'The Look of Love' and it fitted beautifully.

Looking forward to seeing you all in November
Ruth.

----------------------------------

No comments: