Friday 5 October 2007

Rock Layout

A bit more of the layout:

Rock of ages (old words, new up-tempo tune)
In Caesarea beside the sea - I've had a vision - Are you in a spot of bother?
In the family business /I will follow you (Peter's call in Galilee)
You are Messiah, the Son of the living God
In this bread, in this wine
Surely you must have been with him
Were you there / This is the stone / Rock of ages
This is the place (It is the Lord)
Simon Peter do you love me? (Lord you know)
A chosen people / This is the stone (Pentecost)
Just as I am / I will follow you
I've had a vision (Peter) / A chosen people (at Caesarea)
Rock of ages / My hope is built on thing less


That's the plan so far. We have started every song, and almost completed a few. But, there is still a lot to do. Please keep praying for us. I meet with Alison Fuggle (lyricist) regularly.

No comments: