Friday 26 October 2007

Another song complete!

I've just completed another song and will send it to my producer today. This song is called 'Surely you must have been with him', and covers the dramatic episode where Peter denies Jesus.

I'm also working on a pop-style number called 'You are Messiah'. I'm hoping there will be some exciting dance in this. I've been inputting it into Sibelius on my computer, which means I can change the key signatures specially for Helen and all others who play transposing instruments. I may not listen when she complains though - composer's prerogative.

3 comments:

Barrie said...

Great news and looking forward to the result but Roger, you must always listen to Helen!

ROGER JONES said...

I may listen but I don't have to take any notice!

choral_composer said...

wow! You've finally switched to Sibelius!!!!!!???? Woohoo

NIce to see you blogging :)